WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Linuxe - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Linuxe > Topics

Subject: Lithuania-my country
Replies: 5 Views: 1219

linuxe 10.11.08 - 04:56pm
Lithuania is a country in Northern Europe Situated along the southeastern s of the Baltic Sea.Lithuania is a member of NATO and of the European Union. Its population is 3.4 million. Its capital and largest city is Vilnius. Here u can see some lithuanian picture. Write here that you think about Lithuania. *

andy.g 27.11.08 - 05:49pm
hi lina. I see vilnius is city of culture'09. R u taking part in the festivities? *

linuxe 4.12.08 - 01:30pm
Its really great :) do u like Vilnius? What festivities? *

andy.g 12.12.08 - 08:03pm
have never been. Only i see it advertised as city of culture and there is to be lots of stuff happening. I dont know nearly enough bout the place tho *

bubk5 29.03.09 - 11:26pm
Hi lina! I've been digging around your group looking at your pics and reading your topics. What do I think about your country? I think it is extremely beautiful! Liatuva has a long history of war and hardships and because if that her people are strong and proud and have faught for her freedom and now have it! Your national anthem makes me ashamed of my own country because here the people are lazy and weak and expect everything to be given to us. We no longer believe in anything but the dollar. I only talk to a few people on here but two (including you) are Lithuanian and I respect and cherish the courage and sincerety of your people. *

linuxe 3.04.09 - 07:20pm
Bubk5, I am so happy that you like my country. Yes, you are right. Lithuanian history is really intersting, and we can be proud of our country. Thank you for all sweet words. *

* Linuxe Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Linuxe

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search